Sunday 15th August 2021
Spaines Road, Huddersfield
The site will be open from 12 - 11.
Please note that last entry to the event is at 3.
FOOD AND DRINK
No food or drink is to be brought into the festival (including sealed bottles of water). There will be a fantastic selection of food stalls and bars to take advantage of.
Alcohol will be confiscated and disposed of at the festival entrance. Festival-goers should purchase all beverages from the festival bars. Festival bars reserve the right to refuse entry to any intoxicated persons. ‘Challenge 25’ will be in operation, so please bring along your ID.
Please bring an empty reusable bottle with you to refill.
Sun Up encourages attendees to walk, cycle or travel by public transport wherever possible.
The Pavillion is served by a number of local bus routes for Huddersfield and the surrounding areas. Public buses that stop on Spaines Road include 360, 327 and 384. Visit the First Bus website to plan your journey and for ticket prices.
The closest train station to the site is Huddersfield Station. This is an approximate 23 minute walk from the site. Please see www.nationalrail.co.uk for train times.
- Leeds to Huddersfield: 22 mins
- Bradford to Huddersfield: 37 mins
- Halifax to Huddersfield: 23 mins
- Doncaster to Huddersfield: 1hr 9 mins
- Sheffield to Huddersfield: 1hr 15 mins
- Manchester to Huddersfield: 30 mins
- Hull to Huddersfield: 1hr 21 mins
- York to Huddersfield: 45 mins
- Parking on Spaines Road is not permitted
- Every road that leads off Spaines Road will be residents only parking
- There will be a temporary road closure in place between Greenhouse Road J/O Spaines Road, HD2 2PZ and Richmond Avenue J/O Crowthorne Avenue, HD2 2QH, (These roads will be residents only)
- There will be signage placed around Huddersfield locating the designated car parks...